Wednesday 17 December 2008

Sick....

Everybody in my household is sick...Even I woke up this morning feeling like I was in a fight with Mike Tyson. Yesterday when I got home I was feeling not so good already, muscle ache and sooo cold, but I was thinking it was because of all the emotions I went through. Well, that seems not to be the case..so I was in my bed most of the day (which I hate) and phoned the ward to tell them I couldn't be there and see how Dounya was doing. She was happy enough told the nurse, smiling away and they have started the bottle in the morning. She doesn't take much but it is a start.
Anyway during the day Soufian and Sanae were starting to feel less cheerfull and Sanae vomitted twice, The first time right in my neck and on my back... she was sitting next to me and tried to avoid it by hiding..behind me!Not a good sign..her temperature is up and down as wel as Soufian's so I don't have too much time to be sick myself. I phoned the ward again in the afternoon to check on Dounya and because of the sickness in my house we agreed it would be better to stay away from the ward until everything has cleared up..that does not make it easy for me right now not being able to be with Dounya at this stage but it is for the better. I don't want her or anyone else on the ward get some nasty bug because of me!!!But I miss her and I feel like I have abandoned her..being on her own.
PLEASE let everybody get well soon... I miss my kids messing about and their laughter!!

1 comment:

Rhys's Story said...

Oh sweetheart you are really going through it at the moment aren't you !!! I hope you are all soon recovered and can be with Dounya soon,, but I agree it's best to stay away if you have a nasty bug,, I know they will be looking after her xxxxx