Tuesday 28 October 2008

snow in october....


Today was a check up day again for Dounya, here in Craigavon Area Hospital. I was not really looking forward to it .

I was sure that she had lost some weight due to her poor feeding last week when she had the chest infection. She barely drank milk for 2 days and then she started slowly to drink more again. These past 2 days she drinks really well, she is now on 70 ml every three hours..a bit less during the night '' because I wanna sleep mummy...'' .

But it went better than I thought!!

She gained 80 grams(!) which I think is good when you put in account she was sick. and the infection is all cleared up. The paedetrician thought she was really looking settled, satisfied and alert, so good news alltogether.

Next week I have a cardiac appointment in the Royal in Belfast so I hope she will continue being a good girl :-)



Something else: SNOW IN OCTOBER????????????

I could not believe my eyes this morning when I saw it was snowing! I really thought Holland had some bad weather but I start to think it is worse overhere!! Oh well you can not have it all, can you?? ;-)

1 comment:

Posh Totty said...

Im pleased the appointment went well and fab news about the weight gain too, well done Xx