Saturday 22 November 2008


Yesterday Dounya was weighed again by the health visitor and she gained 120 grams!!

Very good but I hope she will continue for a change. Every time I get excited that she has gained proper weight the next time she either has lost or it is far less than she should so I just hope for the best this time.

She is doing fine at the moment, drinking between 80-100ml every 3-3 1/2 hours which is quite good I reckon and she is really exploring the world around her, watching her brothers and sister with a big smile and trying to grab and hold things in her little hands.


Next week we have a busy week together, going to Craigavon hospital twice on Monday and heading to Belfast to see her surgeon on Tuesday.

Monday morning they will take some blood to see if her digoxin level is alright now and in the afternoon we have an appointment with the paediatrician.

Hope everything will be fine and maybe I get an idea when her surgery will be on Tuesday when I speak to Mr. Gladstone.





No comments: